Dear All,This March, NUS Dive Club is delighted to present two dive trips. Hesitate Not! Join us on our underwater adventure to Pulau Tioman, Malaysia ~ an island of gorgeous white sand beach ~ where it houses a rich diversity of marine lives.
Pulau Tioman, Malaysia
14th March to 16th March 2014 [Trip 1]OR
21st March to 23rd March 2014 [Trip 2]
***All Prices exclude 25 RM marine park feePlease read and agree to our Terms and Conditions before registering with us. Thank you!
PADI Open Water Scuba Diver Course
1. Dive manual
2. Two evening theory sessions and theory test
3. A full day pool session @ NUS Sports & Recreation Centre Swimming Pool
4. Gear rental
5. 2 days 2 nights trip to Pulau Tioman. This includes basic accommodation, food and transport.
6. Universally recognised OWD license, mailed to you upon successful completion of the course
PADI Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver Course
1. Dive manual
2. One evening theory session
3. Gear rental
4. 2 days 2 nights trip to Pulau Tioman. This includes basic accommodation, food and transport.
5. Universally recognised AOWD license, mailed to you upon successful completion of the course
which includes 2 days 2 nights trip to Pulau Tioman. This includes basic accommodation, food and transport. NOTE: this price excludes gear rental.
Gears Rental Options:
Full Gear & Torch: S$40 Full Gear: S$30 BCD & Regulator only: S$20 Diving Torch & Batteries: S$10
Refresher Course [Add-on]
A full day pool session with a trained Divemaster in a confined water setting to revise the essential skills prior to going on the trip.
Pool session: 2nd Mar 2014 (Sun), 9am to 12pm for Trip 1 @ NUS Sports & Recreation Centre Swimming Pool
9th Mar 2014 (Sun), 9am to 12pm for Trip 2 @ NUS Sports & Recreation Centre Swimming Pool
*Recommended if you have not dived for over 6 months
**Compulsory if you have not dived for over 1 year
RegistrationDates: 12th Feb (Wed) & 13th Feb (Thur) Time: 10 am - 5pm Location: Bench outside Central Library **Please: 1) Complete the Pre-Registration Form via this link 2) Like our Facebook page via this link to receive important updates on the trip 3) Print and complete the Financial Policy Form, which can be found here 4) Print and complete the respective Registration Form. Please click on your respective course option for the registration forms: OWD, AOWD ORLeisure 5) Bring along certification card, log book, financial policy form, registration form and full payment upon registration. 6) For current NUS students, please bring along your matric card.
NOTE: When filling up the Registration Form
o Medical note: If you have any existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma) and answered “Yes” for any question in the Divers Medical Questionnaire, kindly seek proper medical advice and produce documentation proving that you are fit for diving. If there is any doubt over your physical condition, we would recommend that you do not commit yourself to the course prior to a proper medical examination.
Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis so come down early on the first day to reserve your slot!
1) All prices are inclusive of all course materials, transport, accommodation, gear rental (except Leisure participants) and basic meals.
2) Estimated departure time is 6.30pm on 14th Mar 2014 / 21st Mar 2014, depending on the trip registered. (subject to changes)